At the same time, I'm always looking for something new to read. How this is possible, I don't know, because the stack will never diminish if I keep up this way.
I mostly rely on the following to make my endless list:
- Recommendations from friends, family, and co-workers
- Book club selections (for YA books)
- Christian Science Monitor book reviews (everything under the sun)
- New Yorker reviews (for literary and non-fiction)
- January Magazine (still working my way through their Best of 2010 lists)
- Entertainment Weekly (pop culture selections)