Tuesday, January 26, 2010

These are the Elephants in my Neighborhood, In my Neighborhood, In my Neighborhoooood

It looks like we may have pulled off the townhome short sale. It was a cliffhanger up till the very end, waiting for close of escrow during a storm on Friday night. Joe and I walked around on Sunday taking photos* of our current neighborhood since it was such a beautiful day. I'll be posting some of the best ones throughout the month until we move.

I live near LACMA (L.A. County Museum of Art) and the Tar Pits, site of every California child's school field trip. These elephants are about two blocks from my current apartment.


(click to enlarge)

* And by that I mean he took all the photos

6 comments:

  1. That is a super-cool picture! Congratulations on the (finally) success of your short sale. Yay! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shannon! We're really excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY on the townhouse! That's fantastic news. And I love your elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! It's been quite a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool picture and location, Sarah! If we lived there, my husband would probably hang out with the elephants every weekend. That stuff fascinates him. ;D

    I see you're moving - congrats. That's hard to do nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Victoria. I've heard this past year was one of the toughest on record for real estate. We feel very lucky that it worked out.

    ReplyDelete