Thursday, June 3, 2010
Questions to Ponder While Stuck in Traffic on the 405
a) Why is the word "Wucky" spray-painted on the side of that truck? Was the creator a Wookiee fan who can't spell? Or is it an homage to Russell Brand's "My Booky Wook"?
2. Will I be able to drive 6 miles in 40 minutes? *
3. Would walking be faster, at this point?
4. Why is the guy in front of me letting everyone into our lane????
5. Is the 101 interchange the root of all evil?
6. Who is "Dr. Gutter, Inc." and does he have a PhD?
7. What genius coined the term "rush" hour? The same person responsible for the phrase "short sale"?
8. And finally, How much does the bus cost, and where do I catch it?
* No, no I will not.