Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Worst Nightmare, Bookworm Edition

**** OVERDUE NOTIFICATION ***
As of 08/08/09 item/s listed below are overdue and should be returned to any agency of the Los Angeles Public Library as soon as possible. Fines will be assessed at the time item/s are returned. If an overdue item is not returned, it will be considered LOST and you will be responsible for the cost of the lost item as well as a $10.00 non-refundable service fee per item, in place of fines.
In addition, you will be blocked from borrowing further material.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The terrifying message above greeted me in my inbox this morning. And I knew immediately which book it was; however, I for some reason reason was convinced I'd already returned it on two separate occasions, and I even got into a (polite) argument with a librarian over it. I am evil. But today I will right all wrongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment