Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I wish I could say I'd knitted these, but...

...that would be a dirty lie. They're just an example of the latest in Tendonitis Chic.

In my defense, I did knit myself some fingerless wrist and hand warmers a few years ago, off a pattern I created myself (I did measurements and everything! Which I never do!), but they're kind of falling apart, and I needed something to wear at work when my limbs get cold. Keeping my hands warm for typing and mouse movements goes a long way toward preventing the symptoms of tendonitis. Wrist braces at night help, too.

But anyway, a co-worker recommended these beauties from Urban Outfitters and they work like a charm. Mine are in dark green and keep me toasty all day.

2 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME! I totally need to get some. I used to do a little knitting, but I don't have that kind of skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    I was really intimidated by cable patterns for years but they are surprisingly easy once you learn -- it's just a matter of knitting a few stitches out of order on a separate needle.

    ReplyDelete