Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mad Men 4x6 and 4x7: I am Slacking Horribly

The past two weeks galloped away from me. Because I'd jotted down notes while watching (Peggy: "It's a relief to see someone worse than me") I got it into my head that I'd blogged it, too, but apparently jotting things down in creepy slanted handwriting on a piece of legal paper while watching Mad Men in the dark does not equal blogging. (Or does it??)

And then the week after that, I was in Arizona visiting my grandparents.

So, let's combine and move on, shall we? First let's talk guest stars.

Jonathan! From Buffy!
Victor! From Days of Our Lives!
Flashback hair!

Let's also give both episodes 3.5 out of 5 razor blades on the Depressing Scale. Sure, Don had a Lost Weekend and woke up with absolutely no memory of the past 24 hours, and that was disturbing, and Peggy had to deal with a surprise birthday dinner she didn't want any part of, but the Peggy/Don bonding was long overdue, and they also discovered Sterling's hilarious book notes on audio.

So, yeah. Not much of a recap. I'll try to be better this week. Really, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment