Friday, June 24, 2011

Off to RWA

So this week got all cattywampus. I usually update my blog on Thursdays, but with my book announcement on Monday and work and packing and other life stuff, I kind of forgot, and now it's Friday and I'm heading to the East Coast to see some college friends and attend the RWA conference, wheee.

I'm meeting my agent for the first time (!!), as well as a bunch of agency mates, new writing friends, and my editor.

I'll be back here on July 7th with lots of scoop from the conference, but if you'd like the scoop from NYC in real time, follow me on Twitter (@Sarah_Skilton). See you in a few weeks!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have an AMAZING time! I'm so jealous that all of you get to hang out at RWA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Natalie. You'll be missed. Wish you were coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the upcoming book, Sarah! Are you ready to bust? LOL

    I assume it's not out just yet as Amazon and Barnes & Noble don't seem to have it, but I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Victoria :) Definitely ready to bust.

    The book comes out Fall 2012. You can read all the details here:

    http://sarahskilton.blogspot.com/2011/06/book-deal.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The word cattywampus is completely underused. Thanks for representin'.

    ReplyDelete