2. If your boss ever says he's about to give you "a reward and a challenge," RUN. It means you're being transferred to Bombay.
3. Pete will remain (co-)Head of Accounts for the present. This is deeply unsettling for Pete.
4. Lose a foot? Lose a job. (After all, you can't golf.)
5. Betty Draper's Guide to Parenting: Your little boy says, "I'm bored." How do you respond?
A) "Go bang your head against the wall."
B) "Only boring people are bored."
C) Both *
6. No 4th of July Holiday for the employees of Sterling Cooper!
Despite the lost limb, Joan's realization that she cannot, in fact, quit her job, and poor Sally's fear that her grandfather is haunting her, this episode was a relative laugh riot!! I give it a mere 2 razor blades out of 5 on the Depressing Scale.
Also, the Conrad Hilton subplot returned. Very curious to see where that will go.